NITROGEN GAS GENERATOR
Medium Taiwan Nitrogen Generator
- Substantially reduce nitrogen costs
- Simple operation, easy maintenance and high safety
- High stability, high purity nitrogen above 99.999%
- Provide customized service
The principle and characteristics of PSA N2 nitrogen generator
Haoyong Technology's nitrogen generator uses PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) Nitrogen Gas regeneration (also known as pressure swing adsorption) to produce nitrogen. It is used at normal temperature to apply each gas molecule under high pressure due to the different adsorption speeds of molecular sieve carbon (Carbon Molecular Sieves). Different characteristics and the development of equipment to generate nitrogen.
The molecular size of nitrogen is about 4.3 X 3.0 A, and the molecular size of oxygen is about 3.9 X 2.8 A. The pore size of molecular sieve carbon (CMS) is uniformly controlled at 4.0 A. When high-pressure compressed air is fed into the adsorption tower filled with molecular sieve carbon, because Oxygen molecules are smaller than nitrogen molecules, so a large amount of oxygen and a small amount of water vapor will be adsorbed by molecular sieve carbon in a short period of time.
On the other hand, gases such as oxygen adsorbed by molecular sieve carbon under pressure can be easily discharged through the desorption function of decompression discharge, and two adsorption towers are used for continuous switching operation to continuously separate nitrogen from the air. .
Industries and uses for P S A nitrogen generators
- For lead-free process reflow (SMT) protection
- For packaging and preservation of electronic products
- For explosion-proof protection in chemical plants
- Resin gas assisted injection, optical injection protection
- Chemicals are made to prevent oxidation protection
- For wave front soldering protection
- For protection in heat treatment furnace
- For laser cutting auxiliary
- For vulcanizing rubber products
- For food packaging filling
Which customers are using?
- Hon Hai TECHNOLOGY GROUP
- INVENTEC GROUP
- HAI HWA STEEL WORKS & CO., LTD.
- ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC
- NANJING INFORMATION CO., LTD.
- ICP GROUP
- INVENTEC APPLIANCES CORPORATION
- QUANTA GROUP
- IFREE COFFEE
- FLEXIUM INTERCONNECT INC.
- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- EVERMORE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- CHANG CHUN GROUP